Through the Ages review
250 MB available space
Through the Ages Review
Through the Ages is an application developed by CGE Digital. Through the Ages was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The official adaptation of Vlaada Chvátil’s strategy classic, the third best board game ever according to Board Game Geek website.
“If you are looking for civ game, this is the game! This is one of the best games of all time.” – Tom Vasel from Dice Tower
“Through the Ages is simply phenomenal.” – Drew Massey from GFB Robot
This is your chance to make history: You begin with a small tribe. As you expand your farms and mines, you lay the groundwork for technological advancements, better governments, and grand wonders. Your military might supports your political skill as you guide your civilization to greatness.
● One of the greatest board games of all time.
● Hundreds of cards to build a mighty civilization.
● Explore the many paths to victory.
● Manage your resources carefully.
● Learn the game rules with a funny and engaging tutorial.
● Compete with your friends online.
● Defeat clever computer opponents of various skill levels.
● Play with the original board game rules or a streamlined digital version.
● Enjoy single-player Challenges requiring different strategies.
Czech Games Edition has produced over 20 board games and expansions, including many award-winning titles for enthusiastic players. Alchemists, Dungeon Lords, Tzolk'in to name just a few. We expanded into the realm of digital board games with Galaxy Trucker and now with the Through the Ages adaptation.