Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition review
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition Review
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition is an application created by Eric Chahi. Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
Also known as Out Of This World™, Another World is a pioneer action/platformer that released across more than a dozen platforms since its debut in 1991. Along the years, Another World™ has attained cult status among critics and sophisticated gamers alike.
Another World™ chronicles the story of Lester Knight Chaykin a young scientist hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment that goes wrong. In an alien and inhospitable world, you will have to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters, while surviving an environment as deadly as your enemies. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
- Remastered presentation: a joint effort between visionary game-designer Eric Chahi and developer DotEmu, Another World is back in its 20th Anniversary Edition with High Definition graphics faithful to the original design.
- 3 difficulty modes: Normal (easier than original game), Difficult (Equal to original game) and Hardcore (more difficult than original game)
- A new immersive experience: rediscover a cult adventure with 100% remastered sounds and FX
- Social features: Steamworks™ integration with 13 achievements.
- Extra features: development diary, making of video, technical handbook