£209,895,000 6.875 per cent Step Up Tier I Insurance Capital Securities (ISIN: XS0181161380, Common Code: 0181161380) Cancellation of Listing.
hg0080.com皇冠Aviva plc (the “Issuer”) announces that it has, on 21 November 2019, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Notes, redeemed the Notes in full and that the listing of the Notes on the Official List of the United Kingdom Listing Authority has been cancelled with effect from (and including) 25 November 2019.
- ENDS -
hg0080.com皇冠 +44 (0)20 7662 0215
hg0080.com皇冠 +44 (0)20 7662 3131
+44 (0)20 7662 8115
+44 (0)20 7662 0911
Notes to editors:
- Aviva provides life insurance, general insurance, health insurance and asset management to 33 million customers.
- In the UK we are the leading insurer serving one in every four households and have strong businesses in selected markets in Europe, Asia and Canada. Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
- Aviva’s asset management business, Aviva Investors, provides asset management services to both Aviva and external clients, and manages over £346 billion in assets (as at 30 June 2019). Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £501 billion (as at 30 June 2019).
- Aviva helps people save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life; in 2018 we paid £32.9 billion in claims and benefits on behalf of our 33 million customers.
- By serving our customers well, we are building a business which is strong and sustainable, which our people are proud to work for, and which makes a positive contribution to society.
- The Aviva newsroom at keptgame.com/newsroom includes links to our image library on , research reports and our news release archive.
- For an introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here keptgame.com/about-us
- Follow us on twitter:
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel:
- Subscribe to our news alerts by email.
- We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.