In order to gain knowledge of popular science health education, we are planning to conduct market research on health education animation production of "Prevention of Mother-Infant Transmission of AIDS, Syphilis, and Hepatitis B," and invite competent and reputable units to participate in the registration.
I. Specific content requirements are as follows:
1. According to the content provided by us, creative copywriting, task setting, scene setting and sub-script script are required for animation production.
2. Music, sound effects and dubbing production.
3 .. Combined into clips.
Requirements for bidders participating in this event:
1. Registered in the People's Republic of China and qualified as an independent legal person
2. The business scope of the business license includes the content of animation (painting) design or production
3. Do not accept any form of consortium bidding;
4, business requirements: from 2016 to now have animation (painting) design or production performance.
3. Registration methods and related arrangements:
1. Registration date: November 5, 2019;
2. Registration method:
(1) On-site registration: Submit the materials required for registration to the Health Education Department of Mianyang Maternal and Child Health Hospital;
(2) Mailing of materials: Mail the materials to Shuangbei East Street, High-tech Zone, Mianyang City (Room 419, Mianyang City Center for Disease Control and Prevention); Contact person: Ms. Han, contact number 15908217770;
[email protected] (3) Online registration: [email protected]
Mianyang Maternal and Child Health Family Planning Service Center
November 5, 2019