1. Blood hungry is generally taken before 9:00 in the morning. For patients who have not eaten before consultation, blood can be drawn for your convenience
2. When outpatients need to check stool and urination routine, please go to the No. 1 window of the laboratory to get disposable containers;
3. For patients who need to do bacterial culture, please go to the laboratory to receive disposable sterile utensils;
4. Leucorrhea related testing items must be sampled by the attending doctor and sent to the corresponding window of the laboratory for testing;
5. Blood collection patients should ensure fasting for 8-12 hours, full sleep, not strenuous exercise, and normal diet for the past three days.
The requirements for self-collecting specimens are as follows:
Timeliness of laboratory report:
Take the report: